FAMILY VALUE SERVICES
|SERVICE||DESCRIPTION||TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|Tutor Line||This service provides a telephonic, after hours homework helpline where qualified tutors assist learners with their homework or project queries. It provides access to the Internet and any information supplied through the Internet can be forwarded to the learners by e-mail, fax or courier service. They therefore receive telephonic assistance in order to do research on behalf of the learner. The role of the tutors is to encourage, explain and assist children with evening homework where so often parents are not available, or perhaps not equipped to deal with the task.||Unlimited incidents|
|Domestic Worker Support||Benefits to the employer:|
• Guidelines on domestic worker agreement, payslip & UIF;
• Provision of standard Employment Agreement Template;
• Provision of Payslip Template;
• Advice, guidance and assistance from labour law specialists
• Telephonic advice relating to working hours, salary leaves entitlement etc.
• Emergency medical evacuation services for the employer and the employer’s direct family when a medical emergency occurs on the domestic premises.
Benefits to the domestic worker:
• Legal Advice on any legal matter;
• Emergency medical evacuation services when a medical emergency occurs on the domestic premises;
• Medical advice service;
• Grocery voucher to the value of R1, 000 payable to the domestic worker’s next of kin after the passing of the domestic worker.